- The Packaging Engineer maintains packaging material specifications database and updates the UPC master file with relevant packaging information.
- Initiates change controls and authors critical packaging documents including packaging component specifications, packaging batch records, deviations, non-conformances, rework protocols, SOPs, etc.
- Works with packaging suppliers to ensure that the proper technical specifications are obtained and are in place.
- Coordinate packaging sample requests when needed for new designs, new equipment, sales presentations, etc.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$75K.
- The Packaging Engineer will have a BS degree and 2+ years of package engineering / design experience.
- Strong skills in scientific technique, problem solving, time management and cost savings required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, TOPS and CAD.
- Experience in a GMP production or pharmaceutical environment is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite & 3D packaging is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.