- The Sr Controls Engineer develops technological concepts as input for system and solution development.
- Monitors system performance in the prototyping, test and verification phase.
- Supports the commissioning phase with the customers and analyzes potential malfunctions.
- Identifies and defines technical requirements for realizing alternative applications.
- Evaluates different build concepts, with respect to technological and commercial aspects, ensuring observance of specifications.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The Sr. Controls Engineer will have a BSEE (other engineering degree considered) and 8+ years of controls engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley/Rockwell RSLogix 5000, Allen Bradley/Rockwell RSLogix 500, Allen Bradley/Rockwell RSLinx Classic, Siemens Simatic, WinCC07/08.
- Setup, installation and qualification of robotic systems such as FANUC, ABB, Kuka, Omron.
- Hands-on experience on IP Addressing, Sub-netting, VLSM and ARP, RARP and Ping concepts desired.
- Knowledge in different types of PLC’s and its ladder logic programming.
- Experience in creating and modifying HMI and SCADA programming in Factory Talk View Studio desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.