- The Mechanical Engineer will be assisting in the maintenance, troubleshooting, and inspection of plant equipment.
- Involved in inspecting equipment per applicable API standards and recommended practices, managing inspection data PCMS software, and maintaining and updating equipment data in PCMS.
- As upgrades and modifications to the facility are planned, this person will work with contractors in the design, engineering and construction process of projects.
- Performs duties in compliance with all regulatory activities, including Process Safety Audits, Process Hazard Analysis Audits, Management of Change Process, and corporate compliance auditing.
- Some relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $90K-$115K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 5+ years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Experience in a maintenance / reliability/ mechanical engineering role.
- Must be knowledgeable with mechanical integrity requirements, PSM, RCFA, API standards, fluid mechanics, vibration analysis and rotating equipment.
- Project management experience and equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.