- The Process Engineer will work with operations and maintenance groups to optimize production and mechanical integrity.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Evaluate technical and operable feasibility project components including industrial vessels, rotating equipment, control systems, tankage, piping, heat exchangers and related process infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems involving rotating equipment, vacuum systems, fire heaters/exchangers, tankage, instrumentation, waste water treatment, etc.
- Work with management to develop capital improvement projects including budgeting, justification, management, and reporting.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K
- A BS degree with an engineering major (chemical or mechanical).
- The Process Engineer will have at least 3 years related work experience in the chemical, petrochemical or refining industry.
- A background in distillation, hydrotreating, pumps, compressors, and other large rotating equipment.
- Capital project experience, design through installation desired.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.