- The Sr. Quality Engineer will coordinate & lead the quality plan and problem prevention initiatives for the program and ensure critical product launch quality reviews are completed.
- Participate in program management stage gate reviews and engage work groups (FMEA, DFM, DFA etc.) to ensure the appropriate quality input and action to define risks.
- Verify that the product launch quality deliverables specified in the management system are completed to a high standard of execution and meet customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Prepare and maintain the quality relevant documents for the program. Ensure the compliance to support the business model including TS 16949, ISO 14000, and customer-specific requirements.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $100K-$125K.
- The Sr. Quality Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Standards for quality management systems (ISO/ TS 16949, VDA, AIAG, Six Sigma, etc.).
- 5 + years experience in an automotive quality engineering environment.
- Application of QMS tools and techniques (APQP, FMEA, inspection planning, SPC, DOE etc.).
- Experience with GMC is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.