- The Manufacturing / Engineering Supervisor will lead, direct, and supervise a team of engineers that support manufacturing operations in the production departments at the plant.
- Steer the strategic decision-making around future technology selection and best practice sharing.
- Analyze and allocate resources: balance project priority and business demand and aligns necessary resources to accomplish assignments, projects and continuous improvements.
- Coordinate activities with other units or organizations to develop strategy and strategic plans to achieve world-class performance (Dan-Totsu) for manufacturing. Set and manage budgets for capital, expense, and cost improvement activities.
- Plant support through maintenance, troubleshooting, energy, MRO, disaster prevention, and manufacturing engineering technologies. Review, approve, and/or modify designs and manage introduction of new technologies.
- $100K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Manufacturing / Engineering Supervisor will have a BS OR MS degree (mechanical or electrical) and 10+ years of progressive engineering experience within manufacturing and/ or corporate environments including experience leading teams and projects of significant impact.
- Automotive industry experience desired. SAP experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification and a PMP or PE are pluses.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and SQL.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.