- The Project Engineer will assure that the projects being managed are using sound engineering principles and are in accordance with national codes and standards as well as local PSM and Responsible Care procedures and standards.
- Drive EHS performance for continuous improvements within the engineering department.
- Directs and assists with the development of capital estimates for construction and/or installation of new equipment. Directs the design effort for the assigned capital projects, taking into account the needs / desires of the EHS, Operations and Maintenance group.
- Assists with the evaluation of performance and condition of equipment and initiates the corrective design to resolve both engineering and maintenance deficiencies.
- $100K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 2+ years work experience in project engineering area. Up to $2M project size. Experience in a PSM regulated industry.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.