- The Process Engineer / Production Engineer is responsible for process improvements and optimization of the plant chemical operations. Identify and implement cost savings projects.
- Assist with safety and environmental improvement projects. Track and provide recommendations to ensure that production tonnage meets or exceeds plan.
- Provide material balance forecasting and assistance with cost forecasting. Provide root cause analysis leadership and involvement in work management process.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer / Production Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree with 8+ years experience as process / production engineer in a large, continuous chemical plant operation.
- Knowledgeable in chemical unit operations. Viewed as a leader and resource in the plant.
- Experience in monitoring costs (operating costs and turnaround costs).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.