- The Plant Manager will supervises staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation recommendations, and determining disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Develops and implements an overall production and manufacturing strategy in the plant, such as plant metrics, resource allocation, maintenance and safety programs, budget development, and capital and process improvement projects; ensures applicable measurements are met.
- Oversees and/or develops, analyzes and reviews a variety of production reports to improve costs, employee commitment, safety, production lines, quality, efficiency, cycle times, volumes, and implements management changes as required.
- Relocation provided. $125K-$165K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major. An MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in grain, ethanol, chemicals, refining or agricultural chemicals.
- Experience as a plant manager of a small to medium sized operation or as a production manager of a significant size operation. Must have a track record of consistent career progression and steady employment background.
- Experience driving Continuous Improvement through methods like Six Sigma, Lean Mfg., TPS, Kaizen or related.
- Experience in an environment committed to Safety (PSM) and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.