- The Quality Engineer is responsible for supporting the Quality Manager with all quality related support for the life cycle development of Class I, II and III medical devices, including new product development and maintenance of released products.
- Responsible for participating in design and development projects and assuring the design process meets all requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing design drawings for tolerance, inspect-ability and quality of design issues.
- Work with suppliers to improve quality and assist, where necessary, in supplier process validations.
- Responsible for assisting in the design and development of methods and tooling for the test and inspection of articles
- $75K-$95K. Relocation provided.
- The Quality Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Control or Quality Assurance position in a medical device company mandatory.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.