- The Maintenance Engineer / Manager will be responsible for the engineering, maintenance and upkeep of all plant equipment.
- Managing administrative requirements, planning and scheduling, technical documents for the plant, and capital projects.
- Implement and champion the Predictive Maintenance/Reliability program at the plant, working closely with the engineers to prioritize needs and plan and maintain training.
- Will supervise the maintenance and electrical employees.
- Provides direction and leadership so that Maintenance Department personnel are developed and trained in the most efficient, productive and safe manner. Relocation provided. $90K-$105K.
- The Maintenance Engineer / Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 6+ years experience in Maintenance/ Facility Engineering in a chemical, pulp and paper or similar manufacturing plant.
- Must have experience in Six Sigma, ISO 9002, Statistics, or SPC methodology for problem solving and Lean Manufacturing.
- Familiar with plant automation systems, PLC programming and HMIs Demonstrated education in drafting and CAD skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.