- The Plant Manager will champion a continuous improvement environment by conducting Kaizen and other lean events.
- Execute manufacturing schedules and personnel requirements, and the application of production standards and safety programs.
- Develop and plan budgets for capital expansion of operations, plant expansion, production equipment purchases, and production facilities, in conjunction with business unit profit objectives.
- Review and approve internal budgets and performance against budgets. Develop and execute an Annual Operating Plan and budgets for manufacturing operations.
- Assess need for and assist in implementation strategy for new manufacturing systems and technologies at all locations.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$185K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in manufacturing management.
- Experience working in the medical device industry strongly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes (GMP/ISO-9000, MRPII, JIT, Kan-Ban, etc.) and manufacturing equipment.
- Proven track record for leading Lean (Toyota Production System) based transformations. Lean Six Sigma Certification is preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.