- The SIS Team Leader directs and mentors a team of engineers and support personnel that provide technical expertise and support of the site-wide Safety Instrumented Systems in alignment with ISA-84/IEC61511.
- This includes supporting all aspects of the SIS system lifecycle from IPL selection, to detailed design, to acceptance testing and commissioning.
- Set priorities for team members and manage team resources and participate in engineering, turnarounds, troubleshooting as necessary.
- Accountable for SIL assessment activities. Tracking and reporting SIS KPIs.
- Development of SIS Front End Loading related concepts. Develop SIS conceptual designs including Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) lists and SIL calculations.
- $140K-$170K. Relocation provided.
- The SIS Team Leader will have a BSEE and 10+ years of experience in chemical, refining, or similar PSM industry. CFSE, CFSP, and / or FSE certifications a plus.
- Triconex Safety instrumented Systems.
- Working Knowledge of ISA-84/IIEC-61511 Standards.
- P&IDs, instrument specification, development of process safety information.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.