- The Production Manager is responsible for multiple chemical processing units including safety, environmental, product quality, production, maintenance, production efficiencies, staffing, training, and cost control.
- Direct supervision of a 24-hour/7 days a week union production department of 20+ operators and production supervisor.
- Manages production with a results-driven / sense of urgency framework focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and company goals.
- Oversees the development of operational and capital project plan and budget for the area, submits projects as necessary for review and approval.
- Manages and develops all employees. This includes recruiting, hiring, coaching, mentoring and giving proper performance feedback. Identifies training requirements and develops the skill-set within the team to support existing and new technologies.
- Relocation provided. $100K - $110K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 + years' supervisory experience in a chemical plant.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.