- The Sr. Production Engineer is responsible for three production lines and associated equipment.
- Maintain and monitor daily production and quality metrics as well as operation log books to insure optimal plant operation and accurate reporting.
- Lead safety training, conduct behavior based safety audits, and provide a strong safety presence in the unit(s).
- Develop and review standard operating procedures to meet ISO9001 and PSM requirements.
- Conduct thorough product and customer complaint investigations necessary to identify root causes and effective corrective/preventive action to continuously reduce the amount of off-spec production and customer complaints.
- Maintain and monitor raw material, packaging, and finished product inventory levels to maximize cost savings.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$145K.
- The Sr. Production Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering and 10+ years in chemical manufacturing operations and production.
- Knowledge of 5S and other Lean tools.
- Knowledge of PSM, environmental and other regulatory requirements.
- Plant commissioning a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history.