- The SQL Manager will coordinate group tasks among 2-4 web developers.
- Provide status reports on web-team projects, help to prioritize and assign work among the group.
- Manage SQL servers (MSSQL and MySQL), web servers (MS IIS and Apache) and applications.
- Manage e-commerce in online stores, including development of design look-and-feel, product inventory posting and management, special features, and store configuration.
- $95K-$120K. Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The SQL Manager will have a BA / BS degree and 3+ years of relevant industry experience with database management, DB tools, SQL, and over all DB architecture.
- 2+ years of design experience using PhotoShop, Flash. Video editing experience also desired.
- Web graphics experience with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat), as well as page layout applications within a PC environment is highly desirable. Advanced knowledge and understanding of current authoring languages, editing and authoring tools and related web site technologies.
- ASP.NET development experience preferred, with experience in Microsoft Visual Web developer. SEO/SEM experience highly desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.