- The Production Engineer is responsible for process improvements and optimization of the plant chemical operations.
- Identify and implement cost savings projects.
- Assist with safety and environmental improvement projects. Track and provide recommendations to ensure that production tonnage meets or exceeds plan. Provide material balance forecasting and assistance with cost forecasting.
- Manage contract operations activities and spending for cost effectiveness. Assist in employee training to communicate changes in operating parameters as well as dealing with newly installed equipment.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree with 8+ years experience as process/ production engineer in a large, continuous chemical plant operation.
- Knowledgeable in chemical unit operations.
- Experience in monitoring costs (operating costs and turnaround costs).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.