- The Operations Manager / Branch Manager will be responsible for effectively planning, managing and sustaining the designated location’s distribution and service efforts through the coordination and management of operations and business development.
- Responsible for demonstrating leadership in preserving the safety and quality of all operations.
- Ensure KPI Targets are met - Product Margin, Labor Utilization, On-Time Delivery, Safety Scorecard, and Quality Scorecard.
- Ensure branch operates in accordance with all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements.
- Responsible for inventory, supplies, and equipment management. $120K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Operations Manager will have a BS degree and 10 +years of experience with 5+ as an Operations Manager or Branch Manager of a manufacturing or engineering services company.
- Experience with chemical plant equipment engineering mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, technical, and presentation skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.