- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will develop and secure clients in the refining industries (and midstream secondarily) needing process controls automation software designed and installed in their refineries.
- Ability to troubleshoot the equipment once installed and act as the Account Manager for the client.
- Focus will be first on the gulf coast and then throughout the Americas. Good understanding of process control systems to assist client.
- No relocation provided. $130K-$150K + car allowance + commission.
- The Business Development Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Must have the ability to technically troubleshoot process controls issues with clients.
- 5+ years in the field of business development in the oil & gas industries or chemicals industry with demonstrated success.
- Experience working for a automation solutions engineering firm or a control systems OEM.
- Ability to travel to client sites - some overnight travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.