- The EHS Leader will drive, maintain and promote a safety conscious culture throughout facilities.
- Manage accident / incident cases as well as corrective / preventive action and reporting. Manage and maintain Accident Rate Statistics and report results to the management team.
- Maintain ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 compliance and implement improvements within the facilities.
- Identify and anticipate environmental, health, safety concerns / hazards and implement solutions using EHS MS required tools.
- Complete and submit reports to both Corporate and legal entities as required as well as conduct required legal reviews.
- Lead the plant EHS committee. Review and dispose of all materials / chemicals submitted for use within the facility according to internal procedures and legal requirements.
- $90K-$100K. Relocation provided.
- The EHS Leader will have a BS degree in a related field and 8+ years working in an EHS role.
- Experience in a high volume (automotive ideal) manufacturing industry.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.