- The Product Development Leader organizes and leads programs for development of new specialty chemical products.
- Leads multi-functional teams including new product chemists, process development engineers, manufacturing, supply chain, new business development, regulatory affairs, legal and other functions as appropriate.
- Coordinates the efforts of external collaboration partners. Identify approaches to improve productivity of assigned programs.
- Manage and present project progression to senior management and within a stage gate structure.
- $140K-$165K. Relocation provided.
- The Product Development Leader will have a B.S. degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or a related field.
- 5+ years of program leadership experience with demonstrated successes in leading new product development in the specialty chemicals space.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team towards the development of a new product, influencing and negotiating time and resources from other groups.
- Demonstrated project execution, organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.