- The plant Mechanical Engineer will be extensively involved in inspecting equipment per applicable API standards and recommended practices, managing inspection data.
- Performs duties in compliance with all regulatory activities, including Process Safety Audits, Process Hazard Analysis Audits, Management of Change Process, and corporate compliance auditing.
- Strives to determine root cause of failure (RCFA) and assists in the implementation of improved operations and maintenance procedures. Assists with TAR planning and operation execution, as required during unit TAR’s.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$105K.
- The plant Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 5+ years of experience in a refinery, chemical or petrochemical processing plant. or a facility utilizing some type of distillation.
- 5+years of experience in a maintenance / reliability/ mechanical engineering role.
- Must be knowledgeable with Mechanical Integrity requirements, PSM, RCFA, API standards, fluid mechanics, vibration analysis and rotating equipment. Process and equipment troubleshooting skills desired.
- Previous experience with TAR planning and execution.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.