- The Process Safety Engineer will be responsible for process and occupational safety at the plant.
- Will conduct HAZOP/LOPA and other process safety analysis, and own and update site safety procedures and processes to ensure site compliance with OSHA standards.
- Develop and maintain unit operating Process Safety Information.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Process Safety Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering (preferred).
- 5+ years of refinery or chemical plant experience as a Process Engineer, PSM Engineer.
- Ability to work on multiple projects successfully.
- Working knowledge of requirements for PSM under OSHA regulations as applicable to chemical manufacturing. Hazop experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.