- Seeking a Project Manager that will have responsibility for managing food & beverage production facility construction projects.
- Responsible for managing internal engineering resources and specialty subcontractors to ensure successful project delivery.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or construction major. Profit & loss experience is required.
- Familiarity with capital project cost control, budgeting, scheduling, contract management, procurement, and proposal development.
- Exposure to sole-source EPC project delivery is preferred.
- Experience with food & beverage manufacturing and related mechanical systems, utilities, and facility engineering is desired. Travel to project job sites as required.
- Must have the ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.