- The Project Engineering Leader is responsible for the successful management of capital projects, productivity, reliability and process control to maintain continuous improvements and financial growth for the site.
- Accountable for the professional and technical leadership of site engineering staff.
- Manage the prioritized portfolio of current and potential capital, productivity and reliability projects.
- Participate and lead efforts for improving productivity and reliability incorporating new technologies.
- Manage new process designs and equipment changes and oversees plant test runs. $120K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineering Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of operations experience in chemical, oil/gas or similar PSM industry.
- 5+ years as a Project Engineering Leader with supervisory responsibility.
- Working knowledge of PSM programs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.